At the office of immigration attorney Xavier A. Mendez, we will help you with the process to obtain your permanent residency from beginning to end, also known as “Green Card”. Please check the following information. If you believe that you may qualify for one of the following categories, click on “Contact”. Our office staff will evaluate your case and will be in contact with you.
IMMIGRATION ESTABLISHED CATEGORIES TO QUALIFY FOR RESIDENCY (GREEN CARD)
U.S. Citizens immediate family;
- Married with a U.S. citizen.
- The father or mother of a U.S. citizen who is 21 years or older.
- A child of U.S. citizen and you are under 21 years of age.
Other relatives of a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- A child of a U.S. citizen and you are single and 21 years or older
- Married child of a U.S. citizen
- Sibling of a U.S. citizen who is 21 years of age or older
- Spouse of a permanent resident
- A child of a resident and you are single and under 21 years of age
- A child of a resident and you are single and 21 years or older
Fiancé or child of a U.S. citizen fiancé
- Fiancé to a U.S. citizen
Minor and child of a U.S. citizen fiancé
Widow of a U.S. Citizen
1.Widow of a U.S. citizen and you were married to that U.S. citizen at time of their death
You are or were a victim of domestic violence (emotional or physical) in hands of:
- Your spouse who is U.S. citizen or resident
- Your child who is U.S. citizen
- Your parent who is U.S. citizen or resident and you are under 21 years of age
There are other categories under which you can obtain your permanent residency (green card): on behalf of an employer in the united states, like special immigrant, like refugee (asylum), and others. If you would like to know if you can obtain your “green card” under one of these categories, we invite you to contact our office, completing a case evaluation questionnaire. To go to the questionnaire, click the “Contact”. Once we receive your questionnaire we will evaluate your case to determine if you are eligible for a “green card” and we will contact you.